Slideshow

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Never too old to learn

So while cruising through Corpus Christi looking for spare parts, this time for the Water Heater.  Remember that rarely mentioned every post thing I talk about?  Anyway, today I learned :

1.  After nearly a half hour of bumper to bumper 70 mph traffic following my smart phone GPS, the gong followed by "You now have GPS signal" and "make a legal U Turn when possible"  is not a good thing.

2. That a business called "Loving Adult Care"  has nothing to do with the entertainment industry.  Shoot, I wasn't going to go in there anyway.

3.  And finally, the day started out beautifully.  Cruising with the windows down rockin to one of my Bee Gee Favs, Haahh, Hahh, Hahh, Staying Alive, Staying Alive, Stayyyyinnnng Aliiiiivee.  I was in perfect sync when at the stop light I first noticed the Tattoos out of the corner of my eye.  Then the black Monte Carlo low rider.  Then I noticed the five Bangers looking at me.  The Barrio kind not the Bangers and Mash Brit kind.  At first kind of Awkwarrrrd.  Then I swear I saw one of them cross himself and they just left, just like that.  It felt good, real good.  Don't ask me why.


No comments:

Post a Comment