Slideshow

Friday, January 15, 2016

Mid January Suck and other stuff

I added something today.  It'll happen any moment now.  Wait for it......

I read an article that no matter what, I should hope that I don't win the Powerball because of the financial ruin that has devastated over seventy percent of lottery winners.   No.  I want to win.  In fact if I have to be financially devastated in seven years because of it.  Then OK.  It's a deal.  So for now I'll probably be like every other sucker conned into this snake oil game and continue to buy a ticket, maybe two, or once in a while three....

Picked up a free camper shell a couple of months age.  Not bad from side, even with the scratches on the top. Rumor has it the thing went airborne at some point in it's life.  One of the results being......






No rear door.  Actually purchasing a replacement is somewhere's south of four hundred bucks.


So I gathered up a bunch of raw materials and came up with this for about fifty.


It'll do.

Feeling under the weather.  On reflection I almost can't remember the last time I felt like this.  Which I suspect has a lot to do with avoiding crowds and living near the Coast.  But every dog has his day.  So I'm sipping hot Sake waiting for that warm alcoholic glow to set in.  Every time I purchase the stuff, which is sold in more stores than one might think, it always appears to be a topic of conversation, as if I'm always somebody who looks willing to chat.  To which I always respond.  It's just a phase friend.  Just a phase.

Sitting around these last couple of days has made me unbelievably restless.  So I did a bit of research and holy crap, there are some amazing deals on some exotic vacations.  So, yeah, I think I'll work on that for now.

I picked out these songs well, because I guess my tastes have just become more mature.   Got an important call, gotta go.



No comments:

Post a Comment