Slideshow

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Foggy Morning and some small prettys

This little spot is new to us and will be our home for the next week or two while working for Conoco Phillips.
  Lisa took some nice pics of the foggy ambience this morning.  by the way, isn't the title of this Post excellent.  Kind of drives me crazy coming up with what I think are trendy, trendy in my own mind anyway.

  isi





The first thing we found out about this location, F Malik on 1091 FM Road about 6 miles East of Whitsett, Texas is that it is a lot greener than our previous location, discounting our Beach retreat.

Hey, it's not Yellowstone but Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the flora and scenery around here are kind of nice.  This is the Texas countryside after all.   The Autumn like 95 degrees is almost a relief as well.





This old weed needs a little less fertilizer and a lot more water.  New toy being a freaking ladder that I can get to the top of this old RV without bustin my ass and actually heavy duty enough so that well, I won't bust my ass.



Hey, Ur not supposed to look like you did in your twenties.


Anyway's Nice.  I like what goes on in my Wife's head when she takes these.


A side of her that I love immensely.




And finally the sound on this video is fairly corrupted by the sound of our Diesel Gen, which becomes almost invisible to us after a while, but shows our real time environment.  This is what it is like going to work for us.  Gotta say, beats workin for the State by a landslide.


No comments:

Post a Comment