Slideshow

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Trade up

Since arriving in Texas something I'm not really used to has been occurring.  Finally I'm getting a little respect while driving my Bronco, judging by the number of people who have been asking me if I would be willing to sell.  And lose my newfound cockiness, not on your life.  I was kind of intrigued however by this little
beauty.  I'm thinking, well it is Texas afterall. Just look at those sleek lines

Checking out the interior of this Baby, well can anyone say "Corinthian".

And the sleek streamlined front of this new age beauty just compliments the rest.   Before I could even think of making an offer, somebody got in and drove off.

Next time I see it, I'll see if I can get a picture of the last space age engineering example we have seen.  A window air conditioner in the rear window of a van with a small Harbor freight generator put putting right underneath it.   Later, goin fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment