Slideshow

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Damn, Lisa went to Reno and left me.alone. Craaap



               Death twitches my ear.  "Live" he says, I am coming.                                                              

                                                    Virgil


       I find myself falling into a bit of a rut.   I have a restlessness that needs to be assuaged.  Normally going somewhere fixes it.  But that's not so much in the cards for me right about now.  I didn't so much notice it until Lisa took off yesterday to fly to Reno to see the girls

     When she's around she's such pleasant company that time slips by.  We fall into the usual morning til night routines that are so wonderfully comfortable.  But god, when she leaves, even if it's just for a little while like now, brother those same activities just don't fit the bill and I sense the walls begin to close in on me.

   So I dust off all those things I've been trying to accomplish.  I'm gloriously ADD so I add things usually weekly.  Acquire books that need to be read.  Do something with the four short stories that I have spent so many hours writing and well, still suck as a harmonica player. An activity that I've spent far more hours than writing.  But once in a while, a long time between whiles, that little tinny sound comes out just right.  Enough to float hope anyways.

    Have we lost any weight, I don't think so.  Have we completely revamped out eating.  Wonderfully so.  And over the course of a month my gosh the changes in the way I feel, marvelous.

    So tonight, I'm setting back, making a Martini.  Oh I'll still read all the political stuff that tends to fill some pocket of me.  But I'm going to listen to some good music and later, talk with my girls.  Yep, and that's plenty good enough. 



.

No comments:

Post a Comment