Slideshow

Friday, February 9, 2018

Really?

        The sky is pretty gray outside.  So's my mood.  Couple of days ago I heard that there is a Flu and Cold epidemic going on.  I started worrying about Lisa, because ,I, got a Flu shot.  She didn't.

       She, for perfectly irrational reasons that only she can understand, will not do so. And to the best of my knowledge since living in Texas I have not so much as had a Cold.  So being invincible and all, I decided she should probably hang close to home.  And, I thought, I'd best start washing my hands and using Purell a lot more.  As well as those disinfectant wipes they provide at the stores.  

      So for one whole day, I practiced impeccable hygiene.  That was four days ago.  The last three I've been laid out sick as a Dog.  Only a nasty Cold though, nears I can tell.  And all I can think of is "Every damn time".  So that's it.  Lisa is fine though.

      Here's a Kitten


No comments:

Post a Comment